We aren’t really home. I’ve mentioned that. But we do have a lot of people who have taken care of us so far on our home assignment journey.
- We always had a place to stay, whether an entire house or one bedroom or in little Bear’s case a laundry room or kitchen!
- We enjoyed meals in homes, meals in restaurants and meals in parks.
- We enjoyed fresh produce from backyard gardens and farmer’s markets.
- Little Bear received clothes and toys.
- I received much needed maternity clothes!
- We’ve made many new friends and caught up with old ones.
- People have given of precious time and finances.
- Church members have organized lunches, dinners, get togethers, lady’s nights, baby showers and more.
- Pastors have given up their Sunday sermon time.
We have received an outpouring of love from our community that spans from Florida to North Carolina to Michigan to Minnesota and to Washington State, with so many states in between. Thank you. We appreciate you. We appreciate your sacrifice. We appreciate your time. We appreciate your friendship!